Tuesday, September 6, 2011

DEEPLY ROOTED POEM:

Greetings "Just Call Me Queen"

A black girl's pain is a black girl lost
And though the black girls dream,
still the black girl falls
Ceaseless are the secrets releasing her fears
From all the doubt and regrets she is drowned in her tears
Follow me as I wander
passionately ponder
More fire more ganja
Lost, then I'm found
I am found
I am honored
to be the Mos High
All praise due to the King *
Selassie I
You see...
This love is true
This love is divine
Patient and kind
But still we are blind
Blood sheds as a sacrifice
for enternal peace in the after life
A young generation
doomed to revelations
Shalom Selam
this is history in the making
A prophecy
Revealed through phylosophy
An epiphany conspiracy
where time is our enemy
And great is the author of this remedy
Kimistry
Damn, are you feeling me?
Dive deep into the essence
A life with many lessons
Bind in one element
where freedom and truth is prevalent
And as I proceed......
I watch the growth of these seeds
In seasons the fall of leaves
Forbidden fruits, the sinful Eve
So naive and deceived
by hatred and greed
You see...
what the black girl feins
Is a shoulder of a soldier
That the black girl can lean
A victim
so it seems
But the black girl is redeemed
and her light forever beams
The Black Girl
Who is Queen

By: [KMG] Kimbo vs. Kimistry
(p.s... here for a purpose. death before dishonor. No Limits.No Boundaries. No Fears. And with the Virtue of Patience, Your 3rd eye can Master every situation. . . . I live. I pray. I write.)
Peace and Blessings

P.O.E.T.S. (Put On Earth To Speak)

No comments:

Post a Comment