Friday, December 30, 2011

DEEPLY ROOTED POEM: (T.G.I.F.)

~Thank God I'm Floating~

Title: " I Need Herb " (T.G.I.F.)

things ain't the same because.......

consciously,
we constantly see change
seek and maintain
reap and pray it rain
practice and play da game

but.......

niggas is still foul
and bitches' they still owls
i'm lion on every prowl

in a safe place
knowing that this life is a faith race
and yo, i'm at a great pace

white out the blacks
pushing forward the tac-tics
on my watch
i'm watching the tocs click

but damn.......

can i live ?
forget ? and forgive ?
never.ever. forgetting that
this a NEW ERA hat

and though i'm learning a new lesson
every day i still question

the air that i breath
the blood that i bleed
and the love that i need

if it's all just a word
is it more than just an erge

and i don't mean to sound absurd

but
fuck it !

I Need Herb............

By:KMG [Kimbo vs.Kimistry] of our P.O.E.T.S. (Put On Earth To Speak) Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment