Monday, January 23, 2012

DEEPLY ROOTED POEM:

LETTER 2 HER
Her Insecurities run deep
Can't see the beauty
Flaws consume her thoughts
Reminded she is not the ideal
But who's ideal
Never realizing every woman has that thang
Or is it your last man never pointed out that thang
Well Im here
I notice your perfect imperfections
No one ever told U how smooth your skin is
Or when U smile U make someone day
Tell your mommy I said Thank U
Without her beauty U wouldn't be here to shine
And boy is that light bright when U walk in a room
Overwhelming presence
Make me look better by my side
How can U say U hate your body
36-26-42
Sound like a math problem
U look like Art work
Let me trace your body outline
Create a priceless portrait
.......by: Mally of our P.O.E.T.S. Crew (Put On Earth To Speak)


No comments:

Post a Comment