Wednesday, March 17, 2010

DEEPLY ROOTED POEM:

BLACK QUEEN
Women I know I don't do right by you
I lie, cheat, beat, rape, and curse but claim my love is true
With verbal and physical abuse I try to bring U down
Not realizing without U, I wouldn't be around
I send U on a love and hate rollercoaster ride
Somehow U always seem to stick by my side
Being with U sexual activities is what I expect
But when the children come responsibility I wont accept
So U take on the role of mother and father all on your own
Sometimes you are barely grown
As men we don't understand a Woman worth
Forgetting they are the only ones that can give birth
Which makes U Black Queen of the Earth
Sorry for the pain I inflict
......................Misunderstood Soul, a collection of poems availabe @ www.drbooks.bigcartel.com and Peaches Record Store, New Orleans

No comments:

Post a Comment