Tuesday, March 30, 2010

TAKING U BACK:



Taking U back to 1990 with the Classic Poison, the first album by Bell Biv DeVoe, an R&B/hip-hop group composed of three of the original members of New Edition. BBD was a pioneering group that was the first to successfully combine hip-hop with R&B & pop. They explained our music is mentally hip hop, smoothed out on the R&B tip, with a pop feel appeal to it. These three guys style influenced the whole culture, tags on clothes and hats, backwards clothes (first to do it, not kriss kross), smacking girls on the booties in videos, total swagg before people started using the word. They pushed the enevlope to a place that would combine Hip Hop and R&B forever. Enjoy all six videos released off the debut below.

Tracklisting

She's Dope
BBD (I thought it was me)
Let me know something
Do Me!
Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky, Mike, Ralph & Johnny (Word To The Mutha!)
Poison
Ain't Nut'in Changed
When Will I See You Smile Again?
I Do Need You
Poison (Extended Club Version)

She's Dope



BBD (I thought it was me)



Do Me

When will i see u smile again



Word to the Mutha



Poison

No comments:

Post a Comment