Thursday, April 8, 2010

DEEPLY ROOTED POEM:

MY BEST FRIEND

Meet my Best Friend, his name is Struggle
We never see good times
Hard times is what we endure
He told me that he making me stronger
Cause life ain’t nothing to play with
True, life is a bitch
But I swear to God, I’m sick of Struggles shit
Only thing is, he been by my side forever and a day, what can I say
Not too many know about the household drug abuse
The mental abuse
The emotional issues
Not to mention his little brother Financial, who I hated
When realizing who my real friends are, I knew Struggle was
Through it all me and Struggle was always Best Friends
But it comes a time when some Best Friends must part
Just don’t know how to leave a relationship I’ve had since I can remember…………........
With my Best Friend.
.........Misunderstood Soul, a collection of poems OUT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment